Your best friend is trying to learn your language...why not meet him halfway? Have you ever looked at your dog and wondered what he was thinking? Do you sometimes wonder if your furry friend is staring at you thinking, "why isn't she getting it?" This workshop will help you understand the basic Parenting skills - and soon you and your companion will be barking the same tune. This is the least you can do as a awesome Dog-Parent.
Online two Hour Facebook Workshop
Who should attend:
Adopters, Foster-homes, Pet Sitters, Veterinarians, Pet-professionals
Continues education Credits:
5Pts- Towards Holistic Dog Training certification
April 30, 2 Hours
You will learn the following:
- Dog Parenting/management styles, pros and cons
- Dog Traits and how they affect behavior (check list)
- Development stages and the importance of early education and socialization (tips and exercises).
- Multiple dog household and how dogs they team up
- Preventive behavior treatment leash pulling, bite prevention, excitement control, engagement control, vet visits exercises
- Nutritional awareness and shopping guide.
After workshop optional 20 minutes Q&A
Full registration $27